* This is your invitation to join our third FCN-4 Zoom Meeting (and 48th FCN-4 Regional Meeting) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 (9:30 – 11:30 am).
To see the details click here and view below.
* Read the latest balanced article about private and public LTC homes https://thespec.pressreader.com/the-hamilton-spectator/20210206. Click on the link then on the article titled "Everyone gets painted with a bad brush", then click a second time to open the entire article - follow the arrow for subsequent pages..
* Read it here - the December edition of our newsletter sent to all those on our email mailing list. Click the .pdf icon
* Click the .pdf icon to read Janet Volkes and her sister's story in the Spectator about the problems in their LTC home when trying to visit their dying father.
* Our Chair, Carol also made the news: click on the .pdf icon to read the article in the Standard Review dated October 26th re her appearance at a
demonstration to support changes in Long Term Care.
* Click here to take a look at the all the items that have been dealt with at both the latest FCN-4 Regional Meeting and the FCN-4 Advocacy Committee.
* Read our submission to the Long Term Care Commission dated October 26, 2020. Click on this .pdf icon.
Who Are We
Make a Difference
Family Council Advocacy Committee